You Want To Get Good, But Here is the Problem:
PUA is Full of Weird People and Costly Rip-Off Bootcamps.
The problem with looking for other wings on PUA forums and lairs is that 99% of guys are weird and terrible and are likely to turn you into a creeper. Ever read a PUA forum and see some dude with a billion posts giving advice? You think he’s awesome and then one day you actually meet him in real life and he is a complete tool.
Don’t even get me started with most pickup companies. There are no credentials required to be a pickup coach. You can slap up a website and call yourself one. Over the years, I have been to many pickup conventions and spoke to many coaches. I have also had students who have taken bootcamps with other companies. My friends and I have personally observed many coaches in the field. There are just tons of horror stories. I will share with you a few. Names of companies are of course taken out.
- Coach/Company A has had a girlfriend for many years and hasn’t been in the field this entire time and also never demos.
- Coach/Company B has ditched students during bootcamp to game his own girl, and has actually jumped into the girl’s taxi cab while on bootcamp! Personal friend of mine who took the bootcamp and received a debrief of only 10 minutes long. Company highly focuses on drawing state from within, saying anything that comes to mind but doesn’t focus enough on calibration, fashion, and being normal, causing many students to ignore social cues and personal space thus creeping out all girls in the club and not learning from their mistakes.
- Coach/Company C forces students to buy a table during bootcamp, drinks while coaching during infield, and have students use alcohol as a method of isolating the girl (which requires no game) and photographs pictures of students with girls (who are clearly bottle whores) and puts it on social media as if its some actual game accomplishment. He has also been spotted wall flowering in Hollywood.
- Coach/Company D makes a lot of in-field videos however the videos are trollish by nature and are mainly for entertainment purposes. Such videos gives viewers a misconception on the structure of game. Concepts are dumbed down and tailored towards a younger audience. Many have mimicked these infield videos and have been kicked and banned from malls and other day time locations.
Objective of a Bootcamp
A good bootcamp experience includes 6 components.
- Developing Good Approach Habits: A student who approaches 3-4 sets a night needs to quickly learn to not waste time between sets and should ideally after bootcamp be able to target 15+ sets a night (or 80% of time in set). The student will also need to learn how to plow each set and know how far to push each set.
- Instant Post Set Feedback: The student should return after the set ends for immediate feedback to avoid repeat mistakes in the next set.
- Sticking Points Identified: This can include a whole variety of things including body language, verbals, inner game, elements like teasing and push/pull, and progressing game structure. This can only be done through the aid of a microphone and wireless transmitter so the coach can listen in on the conversation.
- Reference Experience: The idea is to push the student further along in set during bootcamp than previously accomplished while alone. Gaining reference experience is very powerful because it quickly removes limiting beliefs. Gaining reference experience without coaching is usually from trial & error and/or luck. Once something is done and seen for the first time, repeating it for the second time is much easier. This requires two way communication between the student and the coach. The microphone and wireless transmitter provides the coach on the status of the set and the compliance level of the girl. In return, the coach provides text and verbal cues to guide the student while in set without the girl noticing.
- Video Debrief: A video debrief is something virtually no other pickup / dating company does and it is amazingly POWERFUL. During a video debrief, the student watches his own infield footages while a critique is given. Most people have never seen themselves from a third person perspective. Most people have never heard their own voices played back before. Little did you know, your voice sounds different when it permeates through your skull as you are talking verses when it is played back through a different audio source. Furthermore, most people can not observe their own tonality while in set because they are focusing on listening and talking to the girl.
- Homework: Another last component is absolutely critical. A bootcamp must be accompanied with homework in order to make lasting permanent change in game. During the debrief, a student will be provided with specific task oriented homework for the next few months geared specifically towards their own sticking points.
I am currently the only coach on the planet to place a microphone and wireless transmitter on every student as well as having the equipment capabilities to record the student infield videos for the entire duration of the night.
Why Most Guys Don’t Get Good
The hardest part of PU is the first 3 month hump. For most people, 3 months is the make or break point. If you don’t see results by the third month, you are statistically likely to drop out. Have you seen anybody stay on a workout program after seeing no results for 3 months? It’s very rare indeed. Still don’t believe me? Go to a PUA convention and then go back the next year and see how many people still remain. The dropout rate is 90 – 95%. If you are a random guy, there is a 19 out of 20 chance you will quit pickup just like everyone else.
Take my personal experience. I was exposed to PU at age 23 (2006) heart broken from an ex girlfriend and the same sad story that nobody gives a shit about so I will save you the trouble of reading. I didn’t seriously commit to approaching till I was 28. I know what you are thinking: “WTF, this buff guy used to be scared of approaching? How can it be?” Well, its the truth. I was basically a keyboard jockey for 5 years and the only reason I ever got good was because I was fortunate enough to meet a PUA coach that took me under his wing as an assistant. That is how lucky I am. I worked with him 5 nights a week, I went to every single bootcamp and in-field training he taught, and I transcribed all the teleconference calls. For two years, I pretty much sold my soul to pickup. I have a synthetic understanding of game but I have developed enough core verbal skills that I sound like a natural. In essence, I am someone who appears natural but yet can break down game structure.
I used to think “If I just read one more book, if I read one more material, I would make the perfect approach”. That answer is FALSE. Look at how many books I bought. It did nothing but paralyze me and prevented me further from going out. Even going out and standing in a club doing NOTHING is better than reading 10 books.
Look at how many books I bought. I think I just killed the Amazon rain forest with all this paper. Stop reading! It wont help!
You want to become an approach machine as soon as possible so you can start seeing enough results to motivate you further. As soon as you start getting numbers and make outs, the mentality of going out reverses from a painful experience to a fun one where you’re anticipating something great to happen every night.
Sure techniques are important but people don’t realize that learning anything requires good habits. How are habits driven? Unless you have amazing self discipline, your habits are largely driven by the people you associate and hang out with. If you hang out with people who approach 20 sets a night, you are likely to approach 20 sets a night. If you hang out with people who stand around and make excuses, you are likely to do the same.
Here are the Services I Provide:
- Unlimited Demo Requests – Seeing is believing. If you have limiting beliefs, you’ll be mind blown.
- You name it, I’ll do it. (Blacks / Asians / Hispanic / White / Blonde / Brunette / Patio Sets / Streets Sets / Dance Floor Sets / Using Any Opener)
- Makeouts / Lock-Ins / Isolations / Banter / Flirting
- Getting Blown Out For Fun (If you fear rejections, I will get blown out harder than anything you will ever witness in your life and show you its not a big deal)
- State Pump, Push You Into Set – If you’re a newbie, you probably love standing around and that’s a big no no.
- Entertain and Distract Her Friends
- Body Guard – Guys won’t mess with you when I am around; yeah I’m big and buff.
- Remind You of Next Steps While In Set – When you’re doing the same thing and the girl is getting bored, I will come and whisper in your ear.
- Introduce You To My Friends in Venues – My friends are not only good with women, they also have amazing skillsets or professions including promoters, dance instructors, other PUA coaches, dating site gurus, etc etc)
- Debrief After – Eat, answer any questions you have, identify your sticking points, shoot the shit because talking to girls isn’t serious business.
Here are the Following Sticking Points I Can Help You With:
- Approach anxiety
- Being Unaffected by Rejections
- Body Language / Posture
- False Ejecting (leaving the set too early at the first sign of resistance)
- Finding Venues (Socal / Vegas)
- Running Out of Thing to Say
- Self Amusement
- Getting Numbers
- Locking In
- Pull / Logistics
Results / Testimonials
Here are some videos of students making amazing progress during bootcamp. This is only a small subset of what happens on a near weekly basis.Two students work a 2 set. One student pulls another girl back to the condo.
Asian student who is in his mid 40’s is still getting results from girls half his age.
Student gets his first insta-date reference experience during Vegas infield. Ends up getting the lay on Saturday at Marquee Nightclub.
Student has trained with me since August, 2013. Now has double digit lays.
Initially, what was a 30 second blowout after having the set taken over by other guys, under my guidance, the student is able to re-engage the girl and eventually pulling her out of the club.
Still not convinced? Please visit the results / testimonial page. Obviously I can not guarantee you a lay on a bootcamp because everyone comes with different starting skills. For all you scientists, engineers, statisticians, from a overall grand mean point of view, in over 50% of the bootcamp weekends, one of the student pulls a girl outside of the venue. Also, 60% of the students have gotten laid within 2 months from taking a bootcamp. I have a private Facebook page in which other students can confirm.
Complete the application form in the link below and get a free 30 minute phone or Skype consultation:
Total Cost: 1000$ (Deposit 30%)
Remainder will be paid upon meeting
(For 1on1, international, or weekday requests, please contact me directly)