Woot, first post!
Hey guys! I am going on another trip to South America this April 2020 and in addition to my assistant, I have two spaces available and you are welcome to join!
The purpose of this trip is half personal development and half vacation. The personal development and discovery aspect will be an 8-day ayahuasca retreat in Peru. It is an herbal medicine performed by local shamans with doctors present. The information on the one I am doing is found here: https://www.etnikas.com/8-days-ayahuasca-retreat/
This is more of a spiritual inner game retreat. I have heard many good things about this from various people as well as the Joe Rogan podcast.
There are many benefits of doing ayahuasca including the following:
- Deep Cleansing And Purification
- Physical, Mental, And Emotional Healing
- Healing of Depression and Anxiety
- Recovery From Addition
- Gratitude And Deeper Appreciation Of Life
- Deeper Understanding of Yourself
- Enhanced Creativity
- Finding Life Purpose
- Deeper Connection To Others
- Freedom From Past Conditioning
- Overcoming Fear
- Humility and Elimination Of The Ego
Here are two YouTube videos that describe the ayahuasca affects and the ceremony:
The second part of this trip is exploring Peru and Bolivia. Some of the scenic places in these two countries are MIND BLOWING. I have attached some of the pictures here.
MIRAFLORES LIMA PERU
ISLA DEL SOL
NORTH YUNGAS ROAD
VALLE DE LA LUNA
UYUNI SALT FLATS
HERE IS THE TRIP ITINERARY
- Flight (Land Into Lima April 6-8, 2020)
- Lima (~3-4 days)
- Cusco (~8 days)
- Ayahuasca event
- Puno (~1 day)
- Isla Del Sol (~1 day)
- La Paz (~2-3 Days)
- Uyuni (~3 days)
- Laguna Colorada (~1-2 days)
- Flight Return from La Paz ( Roughly April 24- 26)
THE COST OF THE TRIP
- Flights/Bus – You are responsible for your own flight (This will vary depending on your city location)
- Ayahuasca Event – $1400
- All Remainder – You will pay me $2000 (includes lodging, photography, planning and advice in pickup or life)
- Food – We will be trying out different various restaurants and cuisines, you are responsible for your own restaurant bill. Please have a decent budget for this, I like to try a lot of cool restaurants. Don’t be that guy who is eating top ramen when everyone else is trying to experience the local cuisine.
All in all, you are looking around $4k for the total trip.
Please contact if you’re interested, it will be happening less than a month. Having to prepare this takes time so book a call with me: https://calendly.com/pickupalpha/misc