For all you guys who love PlentyofFish, OkCupid, Match, Tinder,…
I used to think my life was bad. I blamed it on my parents, on my circumstances, everything but me.
- I moved to the US when I was 6 and I couldn’t speak English then, boo hoo.
- My parents never let me out of the house to socialize and I had to study every day wah wahh.
- My dad always compared me to other elite kids and I never had self confidence and I was a hater.
- My parents were never affectionate towards each other and I never learned how to flirt or vibe with girls.
- In college I had to study engineering and work 3 part time jobs and I never was able to meet girls or have the typical college experience.
Blah blah blah blah blah, the list goes on and on.
Then I intern for a PU coach and holy shit, I do not have it bad at ALL. Some of these guys stutter, have Aspergers, never kissed a girl, have extreme physical and mental learning disorders. For a lot of guys, its not even about having SNLs or MLTRs, for some, even getting a number or a 5 minute conversation is a challenging feat. And here I was, a 6’1 tall, well educated guy with good physique complaining about past experiences that have no fucking impact on the current situation.
Good thing after 2 months of sarging all that shit just left me. Good riddance, looking back, I can’t believe how much of a bitch I was. We all have different starting points. And yes, some of you might have it harder than others. That’s just a fact. Life isn’t fair. You could be working out for a whole year, and some genetically gifted Black guy could go to the gym for the first time and out lift you. No matter how hard you may think you have it, someone had it harder and succeeded. I’m sure most of you have seen these pictures, but I thought I would still share it. His name is Nick Vujicic. Look him up, his life story is nothing short of inspirational. If he can get a wife like that and you don’t, you’re clearly not working hard enough.